HemCon ChitoPulse TM
RADIAL HEMOSTATIC DEVICE FOR TRANSRADIAL CARDIAC CATHETERIZATION AND INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY
The HemCon ChitoPulse is a unique radial hemostatic device combining air pressure and hemostatic technology to securely control bleeding following transradial catheterizations.
• Cost effective: Supports cost savings initiative with competitive price point and dependable results.
• Fast hemostasis: Applies localized mechanical pressure through compression band and balloon, with an adjunct chitosan patch to promote hemostasis and rapid control of bleeding.
• Dependable: Designed to support radial artery patency with ideal pressure; balloon retains inflation; includes adjunct hemostatic chitosan patch for added protection; works on anticoagulated patients.
• Easy to Use: Familiar look and feel; follow standard protocol for radial compression bands. Has unique leave behind chitosan-patch for 24 hour continued protection.
• Safe: Allows gradual release of compression as hemostasis occurs; provides a barrier against bacterial penetration by a wide range of gram-positive and gram-negative organisms*.
*The clinical utility of these results is unknown.
Available sizes and SKUs:
- 9 inch band (#1095)
- 12 inch band (#1096)
- 15 inch band (#1097)